Animatic

The process of creating the animatic:

I first uploaded my images and audio onto the software which put them in the bottom left hand corner box. In order to add them onto my timeline I had to drag and drop the images (to copy them across.) 
I was able to change the positioning of my image so that a specific detail would be highlighted. This meant that I could zoom in on one of the boxes of my storyboard. This could be done by either increasing or decreasing the numbers in the motion section, of the top left hand box.


I then placed my audio underneath the images so that i could make sure the timing of the music fit the timing of the still image.



I then proceeded to copy across the rest of my images and adjust the timing and position of them (so that it fit the music).


However, what I have realised after completing my first animatic is that I don't have enough shot types and that the shots I have decided are too long in duration. This reduces the entertainment value for the audience. Therefore, when I plan to do my filming  I will make sure I include more shots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychographics of pop music and genre

Audience research

Demographics of pop music and genre